Thursday, May 18, 2006

Woohoo! !

I've finally found a job! Ironically, after all this time, it's with the first company where I interviewed, and the first recruiter that saw my C.V. (I was up to five of them as of yesterday!). They want me to start a.s.a.p. and they're highly motivated to help me get my immigration paperwork through.

As for what I'm doing: it's Microsoft Systems Architecture for a consulting company. To start with I'll be jumping right in to rescue some project that's in hot water, we'll see where things go from there. Just like old times. ;-)


File Under: New Zealand,

1 comment:

  1. Rob,

    Congratulations. Good to hear you're working again you slacker! Have you done everything in your free time that you expected, now that you have to get back to a routine? I also expect you to get into the new millenium and get a high speed connection now.

    ReplyDelete