Monday, July 03, 2006

Quick Update

Right, I realize it's been quite a while since I've posted anything. At the moment, I've only got time to put in a quick update, but here are the headlines:

  • My work permit and work visa are all done. I don't have to do anything regarding immigration until just before my passport expires in 2008. (Woohoo!!)

  • I ran the Piha Rogaine (which turned out to be the largest ever in New Zealand). That was good muddy fun!

  • I bought a mountain bike: Giant XTC 3

  • I ran the King of the Mountain Half Marathon down in Mt. Wellington: I came in 50th (of 134) with a time of 1:57



  • I'll try to put in a post on each of these in the next day or two. I've also got some new photos to put up as soon as I can get around to pulling them out of the camera.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment